User-generated Content vs. Influencer Marketing?
UGC is a great way to introduce audiences to a product or service in a way that feels authentic but is presented by everyday people that are relatable to your target audience.
For creators, becoming a user-generated content creator is super attractive, because you don’t need a big following attached to your social media presence to start making money! You just need to be up to date with the latest trends, comfortable in front of the camera and great at creating engaging videos!
Not only is this a great incentive for creators, but for brands – engaging with smaller, everyday creators [rather than huge brands with thousands of followers], means that it’s much more affordable than influencer marketing! [Not to mention, you can couple UGC with paid ads and drive some incredible results!]
While influencer marketing is a fantastic way to to increase brand awareness through reach and exposure, investing in UGC leverages the skill and strategy of content creators to create authentic content for you.
Who is the User-generated Content Creation package designed for?
Let’s be real. The average social media user is pretty clued up when it comes to identifying targeted ads and sponsored posts. You can probably tell as a consumer yourself.
Skipping ads is something we’re all guilty of. But how do we stop potential customers from scrolling past your content – or more importantly, your ads that you’re paying money to Zuck for?
It’s quite simple really. By creating ads that don’t look or feel like ads. In other words – implementing user-generated content [UGC].
If you’re struggling with creating scroll-stopping content, perhaps it’s because it’s coming across too sales-y! Investing in a UGC package will allow you to outsource your content creation, so you have a library of ready-to-post videos with different people’s faces that you can use for organic social media or paid ads.
This might include unboxing videos or try-on hauls, styling videos or taste-testing – whatever suits your brand!
of people say UGC highly impacts their purchasing decisions
higher conversion rate with UGC than traditional campaigns
of millenials find traditional brand ads engaging & trustworthy enough to be worth a click-through
explore our packages
JSM In-house CreatorsContent filmed & edited by our own in-house team based in Sydney & Melbourne, Australia.
- Price excludes GST for Australian clients.
- + Pre-questionnaire sent prior to learn more about your business, target audience, brand voice and overall goals with your social media presence.
- + Strategy development including determining the style of content to be produced, such as try-on hauls, unboxing, ‘how to’, edutainment, talking head greenscreen, styling or tasting videos etc.
- + Script writing for any text, voiceovers or talking head videos, if required.
- + Creation of traditional UGC content filmed and edited by our in-house team, including up to 30 seconds of video. [Please note, you are responsible for sending us any product/s that you would like featured, and pre-paying for return shipping if you would like us to send the product/s back].
- + Editing of content including stitching raw footage, adding text, and finding trending audio or royalty-free background music [if required].
- + Price inclusive of paid ads usage rights for three months.
1x video = $200 + GST
3x videos = $550 + GST (save $50)
5x videos = $900 + GST (save $100)
10x videos = $1700 + GST (save $300)
GET A BONUS VIDEO…
Get a FREE Testimonial Mash-up Video when you choose 3 different creators across 3 or more videos.
ugc we’ve created for brands
1. Discovery Call
Fill out the Consult Form to book a free discovery call with our team. This will allow us to learn more about your business, target audiences, marketing objectives and budget.
2. Strategy Proposal & Content Creation
If you’re keen to work with us, we will send you a Services Agreement and an invoice to lock in the work. Once the signed contract and payment have been received, we’ll propose the content strategy, wait to receive your product [if needed] and start creating your content.
3. Review & Post
You’ll receive one round of revision in case you would like us to make any editing changes [we don’t re-film, as we like to keep this looking genuine]. We’ll send you the final files to use with three months of paid ads usage rights.
Get your FREE discovery call today!
Let’s discuss the potential for building your business’ online presence.
Get in touch today to book your FREE discovery call!
Have a quick question? Check out our FAQs page!