done-for-you facebook ads management
Who is done-for-you monthly Facebook and Instagram Ads Management designed for?
Our done-for-you Facebook and Instagram Ads Management package is perfect for small-to-medium business owners who want to take a step back from running ads for their business. Instead, they want to leave the ad strategy, campaign set up and ongoing management to the experts [oh hey, that’s us].
With a dedicated Ads Manager on your team to set up a strategic marketing funnel for your service-based or e-commerce business, you can ensure your campaigns will be continually monitored and optimised to ensure your ads are running cost-effectively.
What’s so good about Facebook and Instagram Ads anyway?
Social media marketing through Facebook and Instagram Advertising is a great way to use information about your target market, such as their demographic, interests and behaviours, to show up in front of the right audience at the right time, with the right content.
Not only are Facebook and Instagram Ads a great way to reach these new, potential customers or clients, but the stats don’t lie when it comes to the number of people who use these platforms.
Done-for-you Facebook Ads ManagementInitial month $1800 + GST for once-off set-up costs
- *Price excludes GST for Australian clients.
- + Initial consult regarding business and strategy.
- + Complete funnel with multiple target audiences and ad creatives for each stage of the funnel.
- + Multiple ad creative formats prepared including basic editing as necessary. [Client is required to provide a library of images and/or video content as necessary].
- + Relevant and engaging copy crafted for ads.
- + Creation of relevant target audiences incl. demographic/interest-based, custom and lookalikes.
- + Creation of custom conversions, if applicable.
- + Ongoing monitoring and optimisation of active campaigns to ensure ads are achieving cost-effective results, with necessary tweaks made to ad set up incl. targeting, ad placements, creatives or copy
- + Access to a week-on-week report, so you have updated details on how your ad campaigns are performing in an easy-to-digest format.
- + Monthly campaign reporting on results of previous month’s ad campaigns with suggestions of recommended strategy improvements.
- + Monthly strategy and check-in calls to discuss any changes to current advertising campaigns, or new, upcoming campaigns to implement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Initial month is an investment of AUD$1800+ GST for once-off set-up costs, including creating target audiences, events for conversion tracking and/or new custom conversions. The pricing above excludes ad spend. A minimum recommended ad spend is $3000/mth [approx. $100/day]. Minimum three-month contract required for done-for-you Facebook and Instagram Ads Management to trial strategies.
Combine with Google Ads & Save!
Invest in a combined monthly Facebook & Google Ads Management package and save $300/mth.
real results for really cool clients
Client: Photography & Education
PACKAGE: Facebook Ads Management client [since September 2018]
PERIOD: Jan – April 2022
GOAL: Build community, drive quality website traffic and generate consistent sales of online membership and digital products educating photographers on how to grow their own thriving photography business.
Ad Spend = $12,107.42
Reach = 245,064
Impressions = 1,281,019
Landing page views = 3,711
Add to Carts = 565
Purchases = 435
Revenue = $40,427.67
Return on Ad Spend = 3.3x
Client: Maternity Clothing
PACKAGE: Facebook Ads Management client [since March 2022]
PERIOD: April 2022
GOAL: Drive quality website traffic to build brand consideration from new potential customers and increase sales.
Ad Spend = $1,194.40
Reach = 39,074
Impressions = 124,794
Landing page views = 2,223
Add to Carts = 208
Purchases = 47
Revenue = $5,033.66
Return on Ad Spend = 4.2x
a QUICK heads up on paid ads:
There are a few ducks you need to have in a row to make an absolute quack-er [😉] of a marketing strategy!
Paid ads are a BIG investment of time and money, and without the right things ticked off the list first, you're trying to light a fire with ads – rather than pour fuel onto an already-burning fire! 🔥
If you're not sure if paid ads are the best next step for you – watch this video!
Keep reading below for a checklist of who we work with and our client criteria.
who we work with:
Our Ads Management services are the perfect way to outsource your paid ads creation, strategy, optimisation, reporting and scaling to a team of experts that live and breathe paid ads platforms every single day.
If you don't want to invest in an in-house full-time paid ads strategist, outsourcing to a boutique marketing agency is a great way to save on paying an annual salary.
We work with service-based and e-commerce businesses that are generating consistent sales and leads each month already, and are looking to scale further with Google and/or Meta Ads.
We suggest paid ads as the next best investment for brands who have already invested in a mobile-optimised, high-converting website and email marketing, and are making a minimum of $50k per month in revenue.
Investing in Meta Ads or Google Ads Management? Please read through our Paid Ads client criteria below before filling out the contact form. This is to ensure we are both setting our working relationship up for success.
- Have a product and/or service that already exists and is generating you consistent sales or leads already – we do not advertise a product or service that is being launched for the very first time or isn't making consistent leads/sales.
- Be willing to invest a minimum of $3000 per month [approx. $100/day] towards ad spend for a minimum of three months. [Please note Ads Management fees are in addition to ad spend].
- Have genuine testimonials or reviews from real clients that you have worked with and/or customers that have purchased from you.
- Have an online presence, including an active Facebook page and Instagram account.
- Have necessary email marketing nurture sequences and flows set up already [eg. welcome series, freebie sequences, abandoned carts etc].
- Have a mobile-optimised website that is driving consistent daily traffic and conversions.
- Have a library of images and video content that we can use as a basis for our ad creative.
Not required, but nice-to-have:
- Minimum monthly recurring revenue of $50k. This ensures that you're not dipping into your savings and that you're still walking away with money in your back pocket after taking into account monthly ads mangement fees, plus ad spend.
- The Facebook Pixel and Google Tag already installed on your website, which is tracking valuable data to be used for ads. This gives us a head start with ads!
Fill out the website contact form and you will automatically receive my Services Guide and Consultation Form. The Consult Form will allow me to learn more about your business, target audiences, marketing objectives and budget. If we seem like a good fit, I’ll send you a link to book in a free, 30min. discovery call to chat further.
I will send through a Services Agreement and an invoice for deposit to lock in the work. Once the signed contract and payment has been received, I will send you instructions for granting me access to necessary platforms. We’ll discuss the strategy that we are going to be implementing for done-for-you social media or search engine marketing packages.
I will provide you with a breakdown of everything I need to ensure we can begin implementing our proposed strategies. This includes content for creatives, links to any specific landing pages and an overall timeline for us to follow. This is the fun part – it’s time to make some marketing magic together!
Get your FREE discovery call today!
Let’s discuss the potential for building your business’ online presence.
Get in touch today to book your FREE discovery call!
Have a quick question? Check out our FAQs page!
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Check out these facebook ads packages instead…
DIY Self-paced Facebook Ads Course
Sometimes, outsourcing is not feasible as you’re starting out. That’s why I packaged up *everything* I know about Facebook and Instagram Ads into this six-module self-paced course.
It is perfect for business owners selling a product or service online through their website, and wanting to learn how to DIY their own strategic marketing funnel through paid Facebook and Instagram Ads.
This course is also perfect for Digital & Social Media Managers or Marketers wanting to upskill in paid ads via Facebook Ads Manager.
Facebook Ads Done-in-a-Day + Handover
Jump the Ads Management waitlist queue, and book out my calendar for a full 9-5 day to set up your *entire* Facebook and Instagram Ads funnel with ready-to-go, strategic campaigns, target audiences, and ads.
[Don’t worry, I heard the heaven gates open and the angel voices too 😇😉]
This is the perfect packag for service-based or e-commerce business owners needing their ad campaigns set up quickly and strategically by an Ads Manager, but want to keep the ongoing campaign optimisation in-house to save on management fees.
8Wk Facebook Ads Set-Up & 1:1 Training
Looking to have an experienced Ads Manager walk you through setting up your entire Facebook and Instagram Ads marketing funnel? This 8-Week training is perfect for service-based or e-commerce business owners seeking an Ads Manager to guide them through creating and implementing a marketing funnel, while providing comprehensive Facebook and Instagram Ads training.
By Week 2, your ads will be live! And for the full 8 weeks, you’ll have my 1:1 support. You’ll walk away with confidence in Ads Manager moving forward to save on management fees.