done-for-you GOOGLE ADS management
Who is done-for-you monthly Google Ads Management designed for?
Our done-for-you Google Ads Management package is perfect for small-to-medium business owners with an established and growing business, ready to invest in generating leads and/or sales on autopilot.
They are seeking a dedicated Google Ads Manager to create and implement the strategy, and continually monitor and optimise the campaigns to ensure their ads are running effectively.
What’s so good about Google Ads anyway?
Whenever you are searching for something, Google is most people’s go-to search engine. So you want to be playing in the arena where the search [and purchase] intent is high and relevant to ensure your business is top of mind.
By bidding on keywords that your ideal customer is intentionally searching for, you are not only increasing brand awareness [for free], you are driving qualified website traffic, leads and sales.
Done-for-you Google Ads ManagementInitial month $1500 + GST for once-off set up costs.
- *Price excludes GST for Australian clients.
- + Initial consult regarding business and strategy.
- + Google Ads platform set-up including creation of necessary conversion tags.
- + Keyword research specific to your industry for Search campaigns.
- + Creation of campaigns including Search, Display & Shopping Network [as necessary for your business].
- + Set-up of themed ad groups with relevant keywords and targeting.
- + Creation of engaging ads relevant to each ad group, with any creatives required for Display Ads provided by client.
- + Creation of ad extensions relevant to the business’ objectives.
- + Ongoing monitoring and optimisation of active campaigns to ensure ads are achieving cost-effective results, incl. adding negative keywords, optimising ad copy, bids, extensions, keywords and targeting.
- + Access to a week-on-week report, so you have updated details on how your ad campaigns are performing in an easy-to-digest format.
- + Monthly campaign reporting on results of previous month’s ad campaigns, with suggestions of recommended strategy improvements.
- + Monthly strategy and check-in call to discuss any changes to current advertising campaigns or new, upcoming campaigns to implement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Initial month is an investment of AUD$1500 + GST for once-off set-up costs, including conversion tracking set-up and initial keyword research. The pricing above excludes ad spend. A minimum recommended ad spend is $3000/mth [approx. $100/day]. Minimum three-month contract required for done-for-you Google Ads Management to trial strategies.
Combine with Facebook Ads & Save!
Invest in a combined monthly Facebook & Google Ads Management package and save $300/mth.
real results for really cool clients
CLIENT: e-Commerce – Kitchen & Homeware Appliances
PACKAGE: Google Ads Management client since August 2021
PERIOD: 1st – 30th of April 2022
GOAL: This client was struggling with their previous advertising agency they were working with, worried there was no ongoing optimisation of the campaigns happening behind-the-scenes. They approached JES Solution Marketing for monthly ongoing Google Ads Management to see an improvement in quality of website traffic and an increase in sales.
RESULTS: Since working together, the client has been seeing less abandoned carts on the website after implementing website improvements suggested by JES Solution Marketing, indicating quality of traffic has improved with strengthened targeting and campaign setup. The client has also noticed consistent month-to-month sales attributed to the Google Ads campaigns, with a return over 3.5x for consecutive months.
Clicks to Website
Impressions of Ads
Avg. Cost per Click
Revenue from Ads
Return on Ad Spend
a QUICK heads up on paid ads:
There are a few ducks you need to have in a row to make an absolute quack-er [😉] of a marketing strategy!
Paid ads are a BIG investment of time and money, and without the right things ticked off the list first, you're trying to light a fire with ads – rather than pour fuel onto an already-burning fire! 🔥
If you're not sure if paid ads are the best next step for you – watch this video!
Keep reading below for a checklist of who we work with and our client criteria.
who we work with:
Our Ads Management services are the perfect way to outsource your paid ads creation, strategy, optimisation, reporting and scaling to a team of experts that live and breathe paid ads platforms every single day.
If you don't want to invest in an in-house full-time paid ads strategist, outsourcing to a boutique marketing agency is a great way to save on paying an annual salary.
We work with service-based and e-commerce businesses that are generating consistent sales and leads each month already, and are looking to scale further with Google and/or Meta Ads.
We suggest paid ads as the next best investment for brands who have already invested in a mobile-optimised, high-converting website and email marketing, and are making a minimum of $50k per month in revenue.
Investing in Meta Ads or Google Ads Management? Please read through our Paid Ads client criteria below before filling out the contact form. This is to ensure we are both setting our working relationship up for success.
- Have a product and/or service that already exists and is generating you consistent sales or leads already – we do not advertise a product or service that is being launched for the very first time or isn't making consistent leads/sales.
- Be willing to invest a minimum of $3000 per month [approx. $100/day] towards ad spend for a minimum of three months. [Please note Ads Management fees are in addition to ad spend].
- Have genuine testimonials or reviews from real clients that you have worked with and/or customers that have purchased from you.
- Have an online presence, including an active Facebook page and Instagram account.
- Have necessary email marketing nurture sequences and flows set up already [eg. welcome series, freebie sequences, abandoned carts etc].
- Have a mobile-optimised website that is driving consistent daily traffic and conversions.
- Have a library of images and video content that we can use as a basis for our ad creative.
Not required, but nice-to-have:
- Minimum monthly recurring revenue of $50k. This ensures that you're not dipping into your savings and that you're still walking away with money in your back pocket after taking into account monthly ads mangement fees, plus ad spend.
- The Facebook Pixel and Google Tag already installed on your website, which is tracking valuable data to be used for ads. This gives us a head start with ads!
Fill out the website contact form and you will automatically receive my Services Guide and Consultation Form. The Consult Form will allow me to learn more about your business, target audiences, marketing objectives and budget. If we seem like a good fit, I’ll send you a link to book in a free, 30min. discovery call to chat further.
I will send through a Services Agreement and an invoice for deposit to lock in the work. Once the signed contract and payment has been received, I will send you instructions for granting me access to necessary platforms. We’ll discuss the strategy that we are going to be implementing for done-for-you social media or search engine marketing packages.
I will provide you with a breakdown of everything I need to ensure we can begin implementing our proposed strategies. This includes content for creatives, links to any specific landing pages and an overall timeline for us to follow. This is the fun part – it’s time to make some marketing magic together!!
Get your FREE consultation today!
Let’s discuss the potential for building your business’ online presence.
Get in touch today to book your FREE consultation!
Have a quick question? Check out our FAQs page!
Not quite what you’re after? Check out these other Google Ads packages.
8Wk Ads Set-Up &
Looking to have an experienced Ads Manager walk you through setting up your entire Google Ads account set-up? This 8-Week training is perfect for service-based or e-commerce business owners seeking a Google Ads Manager to guide them through creating and implementing the strategy and campaigns, while providing comprehensive Google Ads training.
By Week 2, your ads will be live! And for the full 8 weeks, you’ll have my 1:1 support. You’ll walk away with confidence in Google Ads moving forward to save on management fees.
Google Ads Done-in-a-Day
Jump the Ads Management waitlist queue, and book out my calendar for a full 9-5 day to set up your *entire* Google Ads account with ready-to-go, strategic campaigns, relevant keywords your target audience are searching for and engaging ads.
This is the perfect package for service-based or e-commerce business owners needing their Google Ads set up quickly and strategically by an Ads Manager, but want to keep the ongoing campaign optimisation in-house to save on management fees.