google ads training
Set up your Google Ads campaigns with the support of an Ads Expert
Designed for small-to-medium business owners seeking a Google Ads Manager to set up a full campaign strategy through Google Ads, while providing full training on the platform, campaign creation, and ongoing management.
You will have my 1:1 support for six weeks, and walk away with confidence in setting up and optimising campaigns internally moving forward to save on management fees.
6-Week Google Ads Set Up + 1:1 Training
Payment plan available: First month $770 + 2x monthly payments $715 [prices in AUD and incl. GST]
- PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- + Pre-questionnaire form to learn more about the business, marketing objectives, target audiences, and budget to determine overall strategy.
- + 4-wk Google Ads Set Up & Training:
- 〰 Week 1: Platform Overview & Set Up, Keyword Research & Strategy [2hr call]
- 〰 Week 2: Strategy Implementation with Search, Display & Shopping campaigns as necessary [3hr call]
- 〰 Week 3: Optimisation [1hr call]
- 〰 Week 4: Optimisation & Handover [1hr call]
- Bonus 2 weeks email support to conclude campaign set-up and training, to answer any questions you may have regarding your campaigns moving forward.
- Recording of video calls via Zoom provided for future reference.
- Learn how to:
+ Navigate the Google Ads platform with confidence.
- + Determine what types of campaigns are necessary for your marketing goals.
- + Understand settings on the campaign, ad group and ad levels.
- + Implement a strategic campaign with personalised advice tailored to your business and objectives.
- + Research keywords your audience are searching online to determine which phrases and keywords you should be bidding on.
- + Create effective ads including copy, ad extensions and creatives, if necessary.
- + Optimise your campaigns and understand the data and analytics.
- Please note: Google Ads account must be set up and connected to your Google Analytics. Conversion tracking must be installed on your website and be tracking events. A content library including branded image and/or video content must be available for us to use for ad creative assets. Pricing above excludes ad spend. Minimum recommended ad spend is $1,500/mth.
google ads results
The best part about Google Ads is that you pay per click. What this means is that if someone searches for electricians in sydney and your ad displays (called an impression), but they don’t click on it, Google won’t charge you a cent.
Essentially, you get free brand awareness for all of your ad impressions.
This long-term client spent $1,961.80 on Google Ads in one month to promote their e-commerce maternity clothing brand.
The ads generated the following results:
– Clicks: 4,947 (clicks through to the website)
– Impressions: 150,791 (times our ads were displayed)
– Average CPC: $0.40 (average cost per click on our ads)
– Average CTR: 3.28% (average click-through rate on our ads)
– Conversions: 142 (purchases made as a result of Google Ads)
– Conversion Value: $15,716.47
– Return on Ad Spend: 8.01x
In other words? We made back $8 for every $1 spent on Google Ads during this month – turning almost $2k of ad spend into over $15.7k worth of sales.
Looking to get your business in front of those who are actively and intentionally searching for what you offer? Let’s chat Google Ads!
Keen to learn how to set up your very own Google Ads with 1:1 training?
Click below and let’s book in our session together.
I can’t wait to work with you!
Not quite what you’re after?
Check out these Google Ads packages instead…
Google Ads Done-in-a-Day + Handover
Jump the Ads Management waitlist queue, and book out my calendar for a full 9-5 day to set up your *entire* Google Ads account with ready-to-go, strategic campaigns, relevant keywords your target audience are searching for and engaging ads.
This is the perfect package for service-based or e-commerce business owners needing their Google Ads set up quickly and strategically by an Ads Manager, but want to keep the ongoing campaign optimisation in-house to save on management fees.
Done-for-You Google Ads Management
Our done-for-you Google Ads Management package is perfect for small-to-medium business owners wanting to take a step back from running their own ads. Instead, they want to leave the strategy, campaign set up and ongoing management to the experts [hi, that’s us 🙋🏻♀️].
With a dedicated Google Ads Manager on your team to set up strategic campaigns for your service-based or e-commerce business, you can ensure your campaigns will be continually monitored and optimised to ensure your ads are running cost-effectively.