SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Search Engine Marketing
The term “Google” is no longer just a brand name or a website. It’s a verb. You know, a ‘doing’ word. If you are having a chat with some friends and someone asks a question that no one knows the answer to, you will “Google it”.
of searches were powered by Google
It’s a pretty powerful search engine. Actually, according to a report released in January 2018, almost 75% of searches were powered by Google. I mean, if your Grandma who has never touched a computer and has an old, dodgy flip-phone that can’t connect to the Internet knows what ‘Google’ is – you know it’s a big deal.
So is search engine marketing something your business would benefit from?
If you are a service-based business, then the answer is probably yes. Particularly if you have a mobile-optimised website with great user experience and are wanting to drive traffic to your site in order to maximise conversions, such as generate leads.
Whenever you are searching for something, Google is most people’s go-to. So you want to be playing in the arena where the search intent is high and relevant. Ensuring your business is top of mind not only increases brand awareness, but can increase leads and sales.
For example, if your business provides a service to a local target audience, bidding on keywords related to the queries your audience would be searching for will help your website to be shown on the first page of Google.
The best part about Google Ads is that you pay per click. What this means is that if someone searches for electricians in sydney and your ad displays (called an impression), but they don’t click on it, Google won’t charge you a cent.
Essentially, you get free brand awareness for all of your ad impressions.
This long-term client spent $1,961.80 on Google Ads in one month to promote their e-commerce maternity clothing brand.
The ads generated the following results:
– Clicks: 4,947 (clicks through to the website)
– Impressions: 150,791 (times our ads were displayed)
– Average CPC: $0.40 (average cost per click on our ads)
– Average CTR: 3.28% (average click-through rate on our ads)
– Conversions: 142 (purchases made as a result of Google Ads)
– Conversion Value: $15,716.47
– Return on Ad Spend: 8.01x
In other words? We made back $8 for every $1 spent on Google Ads during this month – turning almost $2k of ad spend into over $15.7k worth of sales.
Looking to get your business in front of those who are actively and intentionally searching for what you offer? Let’s chat Google Ads!
who we work with
In order to ensure we are both setting our working relationship up for success, please read through our Google Ads client criteria below before filling out the contact form:
- You must have a product and/or service that already exists and has been sold online successfully before – organically through your community and/or via paid ads.
- You must have genuine testimonials or reviews from real clients that you have worked with and/or customers that have purchased from you.
- You must have a mobile-optimised website that is driving consistent daily traffic.
- You must have made sales or generated leads successfully in the past via your website.
- Your website must be currently promoting the product and/or service that you are wanting to advertise through paid ads.
- You must be willing to spend the minimum monthly ad spend of $1,500/mth that is recommended. This ad spend is paid directly to Google from your Ads account, and is an additional cost to the package price.
Fill out the website contact form and you will automatically receive my Services Guide and Consultation Form. The Consult Form will allow me to learn more about your business, target audiences, marketing objectives and budget. If we seem like a good fit, I’ll send you a link to book in a free, 30min. discovery call to chat further.
I will send through a Services Agreement and an invoice for deposit to lock in the work. Once the signed contract and payment has been received, I will send you instructions for granting me access to necessary platforms. We’ll discuss the strategy that we are going to be implementing for done-for-you social media or search engine marketing packages.
I will provide you with a breakdown of everything I need to ensure we can begin implementing our proposed strategies. This includes content for creatives, links to any specific landing pages and an overall timeline for us to follow. This is the fun part – it’s time to make some marketing magic together!!
Get your FREE consultation today!
Let’s discuss the potential for building your business’ online presence.
Get in touch today to book your FREE consultation!
Have a quick question? Check out our FAQs page!