Ready to learn how to effectively DIY your own ads, rather than press that 'Boost' button and hope for the best?
Fill out the form below to join the waitlist and express your interest in the DIY Facebook Ads Course.
Click below for some more information on Stop Boosting, Start Converting.
Who is the course designed for?
Small Business Owners who want to DIY their own Facebook Ads.
You know that you should invest in social media marketing. Outsourcing to a social media marketer who knows the ins-and-outs of Ads Manager to leverage your service- or product-based business sounds like a great idea. BUT you don’t have the budget to invest in that service on an ongoing basis. Instead, you would love to learn the skills to tackle this and watch your business grow yourself.
Social Media Managers, Consultants or Marketers who want to upskill.
You are seeking to invest in yourself and your own business, so that you can upskill and offer paid Facebook & Instagram Advertising as a service to your clients. You understand that there is a difference between throwing your client’s money toward ads, and implementing a strategic marketing funnel effectively to generate results. You will walk away being able to confidently offer Facebook & Instagram Ads management as a service for your own clients.
In a nutshell, what will I learn from this?
- You will walk away confident in your ability to DIY your own Facebook and/or Instagram ads from start to finish.
- You will be able to navigate the Ads Manager platform with ease and without the overwhelm.
- You will be confident in understanding the strategy behind a marketing funnel and how to effectively implement strategic campaigns in all stages: top, middle and bottom of the funnel.
- You will know exactly how to generate brand awareness to a cold audience and how to set up audiences to retarget engaged users to increase conversions.
How will the course work?
The course will be available in two ways: a self-paced course and a live, group course over six weeks.
The DIY self-paced course will give you access to all of the modules as soon as you purchase. You will also have access to a private Facebook group where you will be able to complete the course at your own pace along with other small business owners to support you. There will be monthly live Q&As within the group in which you can ask your questions about the course modules.
6-Week Live Group course
Doors will open twice a year with limited spots available. You will have access to the modules, which will be drip-fed over the course of six weeks. Each week, I will go live in our private Facebook group to answer your questions about that week’s module. You will have the ability to receive live feedback from me as you implement the training, and after completing the live group course, you will have access to the existing Facebook private group to join other members for further support.
How many modules are there?
There are 6 modules altogether including video walkthroughs of presentations, screen recordings of inside the platform and workbooks to help you implement what you’re learning along the way.
The modules include the following:
- Module 1: Platform Set-Up
- Module 2: The Marketing Funnel
- Module 3: Target Audiences
- Module 4: Structure of a Campaign
- Module 5: Implementing the Marketing Funnel within Campaigns
- Module 6: Monitoring, Optimising and Reporting on Results